- Labin Old town (Baroque palaces, Matthias Flacius Illyricus Memorial Collection, art galleries and churches, Labin Art Republic)
- the most beautiful Labin area protected landscape
- Remains of the 12/13th century Romanesque church of St. Hadrian
- old mill ruins, Vrućak and Blažićevo wells (next to the large waterfalls)
- Rabac – ‘The Pearl of Kvarner Bay’ (beautiful pebble beaches and crystal clear sea, food & wine offer right at the sea, the promenade)
Welcome to the trail of Labin's goddess Sentona, the patroness of travelers, which will lead you from the medieval Labin to the beautiful coastline of Rabac.
The Old town of Labin keeps the spirit of antiquity and mysticism, luring you to discover its charm and beauty.
Walk down Aleja Velikana and over the pine forest (Pineta) till you reach the point where the trail runs next to the Labin Rabac Tourist Board Office, leading to Rabac.
With the fresh scent of laurel and maritime pine, Sentona reveals the most beautiful protected natural landscape in Labin area.
In just a few minutes from the trail, on an old path that once connecting Labin and Rabac stand the ruins of the Romanesque church of St. Hadrian (12th / 13th century). The spring water was once used to run an old mill whose ruins stand near the largest waterfall that pours into the turquoise lake in the stream valley in Maslinica bay.
Welcome to Rabac – ‘The Pearl of Kvarner’, proud of the most beautiful beaches in Istria and the crystal clear sea.